Wet and muddy Parklands tracks

After my tumble in the Atlantis dunes at the end of May, I took a break from offroad riding. I still commuted on the bike, but it's not the same. I was getting withdrawal symptoms, and after the monsoon amount of rain we had recently, I decided that I should take the gap, and go for a ride.

Today's "fearless warriors" included:
John       Husqvarna 610
Andrew     Honda XLR250R

Dean       KTM 990
Dave       Suzuki RM 250
Rudi       KTM 950SE
Justin     Honda CRF 450
and myself Honda XR650R

She really is something of beauty ;-)

We met next to the new bridge that is being built (between Sanddown road & Potsdam road)

















There were plenty of puddles... some of them deep enough that
the water was between my ankle and my knee while riding









The perfect way to end a perfect ride
I'm a better, happier man than I was this morning ;-)

Comments

Unknown said…
Love the photos and also that you enjoyed the ride. xxxx

Popular posts from this blog

Mmmmmm.... Mmmmmelkkos!

The BIG haircut

Any 5 year olds in the house? Please stand up!